Last updated on 11 April 2021
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
By using our site you accept these terms
- By clicking on the “I Agree” on kizuna.sg, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions of use and that you agree to comply with them.
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may modify, suspend or withdraw our site
- We reserve the right to update or modify our website from time to time. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website at any time without ascribing any reasons.
- This website is owned and operated by Starduszt Designs Private Limited (we, our, us).
- The materials located on this website, including the information as well as any software programmes made available on or through this website (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Starduszt Designs Private Limited.
Restrictions on use of materials
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be produced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Starduszt Designs Private Limited.
- You must not use any part of the Contents of this website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of Starduszt Designs Private Limited’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.
Disclaimer of liability
- The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Starduszt Designs Private Limited do not warrant and hereby disclaim any warranty:-
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website; and
- that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server will be free of all bugs, viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- We shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (indirect or direct) of the use of this website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained or available from this website.
- The Contents of this website do not constitute financial, legal or other professional advice. If financial, legal or other professional advice is required, services of a competent professional should be sought.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software
You must keep your account details safe
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
Rules about linking to our site
- You may not establish a link to the home page or to any other page on our website without our express written consent. Even if consent is provided, you may only establish a link to the home page or to any other page on our website in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to link or make any use of Content on our website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Uploading content to our site
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnity us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Any content you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our website a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- These Website Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this policy, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC Rules) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore.
The Tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator.
The language of the arbitration shall be English.
The law for the arbitration agreement shall be Singapore law